Full research papers, work-in-progress reports
are welcomed. Please send your paper via Online Submission.
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
Basic Submission Rules
● Language: English
● Paper length: Abstract: less than 800 words within 2 pages. Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords
● Key words: 3-5 words
● Font: 12-point Times New Roman
● Paragraph : Single-spaced
● Margin : Normal
● Page numbers : Bottom-centered
● Layout : One-column Portrait
● Format : MS Word-compatible file
Type of Presentation
● Oral Presentation
● Poster Presentation
● E-Poster Presentation
ICSSM 2020 adheres to strict review process.All papers will be subjected to double blind peer-reviews.Papers that are accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings USB.
Preparation for Oral Presentations
All presentation rooms are equipped with a screen, an LCD projector, and a laptop computer installed with Microsoft PowerPoint. You will be able to insert your USB flash drive into the computer and double check your file in PowerPoint. The time for each paper presentation should be at least 12 min and not over 25 min according to the number of papers in one session.
Preparation for Poster Presentations
Length of Poster Presentation: 50-60 minutes/ each session.
● Materials Prepared by the Presenters:
1. Home-made Poster(s)
2. Material: not limited, can be posted on the canvases
3. Recommended poster size: 60cm*120~140cm
● Materials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
You can post your poster 10 minutes before your session starts.
1. X-frame display & Base Fabric Canvases (60cm×160cm)
2. Adhesive Tapes or Clamps
3. Our staff on-site will assist you to put up on the poster board with the clips we provide